Keto Coleslaw Recipe
A simple low carb keto coleslaw recipe that is quick and easy to make.
- 14 oz coleslaw mix - 1 pack (450g/6cups)
- 80 ml 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp heavy cream (30 ml)
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander
- 14 grams ¼ cup grated onion
- 0 - 10 drops stevia sweetdrops (artificial sweetener)
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
In a bowl, stir together the following dressing ingredients; mayonnaise, heavy cream, apple cider vinegar, garlic salt, pepper, parsley, and coriander. Whisk together.
Add the coleslaw mix and chopped onion to a large bowl, cover in the mixed dressing ingredients.
Toss the cabbage mix and dressing together until the cabbage is well coated
Refrigerate for one hour before serving (can last 3 days in the refrigerator if all ingredients are fresh and not expired). The salad is more crispy and nice if it is fresh.