Smoked Salmon Avocado and Egg Salad
Delicious, keto friendly, light salad with smoked salmon, soft boiled eggs, avocado on a bed of greens with a lemon dressing.
- 100 grams smoked salmon
- 120 grams avocado (1 medium sized avo)
- 4 boiled eggs
- 100 grams cucumber (1/2 cucumber) sliced
- 150 grams cherry tomatoes (1 cup)
- 60 grams arugula - rocket (2 cups)
- 45 grams baby spinach (2 cups)
- 2 tbsp capers
- 45 ml extra virgin olive oil (3 tbsp)
- 15 ml lemon juice (about ½ medium sized lemon squeezed)
- 1 tsp dry parsley
- 1/2 tsp dry organum
- 1/2 tsp salt
Place eggs in slow boiling water, simmer for 6.5 minutes, remove from the pot and place in ice water, peel eggs and slice in half.
Prepare bed of arugula and baby spinach in a large salad bowl.
Cut the cherry tomatoes into halves.
Cut the cucumber into thin slices.
Slice avocado into cubes or slices.
Making the Salad
Combine the avocado, tomato, cucumber, and capers with the greens in the salad bowl and toss.
Sprinkle with the lemon dressing.
Assemble the salad by adding the smoked salmon and eggs.
Season the eggs with a pinch of salt pepper and some dry parsley.